12 Weeks in Thailand: The Good Life on the Cheap
12 Weeks in Thailand – Johnny F.D., In Thailand Johnny, becomes a certified Dive-master and starts a career travelling the world teaching people how to scuba dive. From a dream to reality in less than 12 Weeks during his second trip to the islands. After diving with countless Sea Turtles, Whale Sharks, and Manta Rays, he later finds out his true passion really is the sport of Muay Thai. He’s currently spending another 12 weeks in the northern mountains of Thailand training for his fifth professional fight. Buy this book and wish him luck, he fights in five days.
Johnny the digital nomad, mostly staying in Chiang Mai, Thailand
The 4-Hour Workweek
Have you read “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferris? Would you like to start living it and stop day dreaming about the perfect life? Read this book! If you’re tired of the everyday work routine and want to travel, see the world and live the good life on the cheap, this is how you do it! This is how I did it.
Escape the winter cold, take a holiday from your boring 9-5 job, and come enjoy the good life on the cheap in Thailand for 12 weeks or more. Instead of spending another month living paycheck to paycheck wouldn’t you rather say, for $600-$1,000 a month.
“I spend my days laying under the warm sun with a coconut in my hand.”
“I get full body massages at least twice a week.”
“I started my fight camp 12 weeks ago, and last night, I won my first pro muay thai match.”
“I can’t believe I actually get paid to take people scuba diving, this is the best job ever.”
“I spend less in an entire month travelling, getting massages, eating amazing food, and living in Thailand than I spent on just rent back home.”
12 Weeks in Thailand: The Good Life on the Cheap is a true story that follows the author Johnny F.D. from his home in Los Angeles, California to his first 3 week vacation to Thailand where he decides to give it all up in pursuit of a happier life under the sun. He goes home to sell everything he owns and comes straight back to Thailand for his first of many 12 week trips.
Order the full book to find out:
- How to quit your job and move to Thailand for 12 weeks or Longer.
- When is the best time to come to Thailand.
- What month to absolutely avoid coming.
- How to over come your responsibilities, bills, and other reasons why you’re not here already.
- What are things you MUST do before you come.
- How to make your three grand last 3 months instead of 3 weeks.
- What should you pack?
- How much does it cost to live in Thailand?
- How to live in Thailand for less than $600 a month.
- Where you can live like a king for less than $2,000 a month.
- Actual spreadsheet of one month’s expenses in Koh Tao.
- What it’s like living on the islands of Koh Tao, Koh Samui and Koh Lanta.
- How to make money while in Thailand both online and off.
- Living as a professional fighter off of your fight purse.
- How to create passive income online.
- How can you make money doing something you love.
- Going from zero to hero, working as a divemaster.
- Dating and Long term relationships while in Thailand.
- How to get in shape before coming to Thailand to train
- What is the best Muay Thai Gym in all of Thailand?
- What is the worst Muay Thai gym I’ve ever trained at.
- How to get a discount at every gym.
- Everything you want to know about fighting in Thailand, especially for beginners.
- How to Win your First Professional Fight – and why losing it may actually be better in the long run.
- Everything you never knew about Steroids and HGH – Who uses them, how to get them, and why you shouldn’t do them.
- The info behind recreational drugs in Thailand.
- Why normal guys that would never normally pay for sex, end up doing so in Thailand, and why I chose to stay away from them.
- How I got my job to pay for my airfare from the U.S. to Thailand
- Where to get authentic bamboo style Thai tattoos done by a monk, for free.
- Why you shouldn’t bring cash or travelers checks to Thailand
- How to get all of your ATM Fees refunded.
- How to avoid the unsuspecting 3% international currency exchange fee on your credit card.
- The 10 or so words I use on a daily basis and all you’ll really need to get by in Thailand.
- The 10 or so other words I know, which get me by in Muay Thai gyms and other random places.
- Easy steps to count from 1-999 and not get ripped off.
- How to keep a special Vegetarian, Vegan, Religious or Paleo diet while in Thailand.
- How I got over my biggest fears, and my quest for freedom: How you can make the plunge into your own 12 weeks in Thailand.